• I updated to 3.6 and this is what I get:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare has_shortcode() (previously declared in /home/apismeny/public_html/hamptonroadsbootcamp.com/wp-includes/shortcodes.php:153) in /home/apismeny/public_html/hamptonroadsbootcamp.com/wp-content/themes/inspired/framework/functions/common.php on line 23

Any ideas of how to fix this?

Ive read other threads that talk about changing the name to the themes folder.

Help, please!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Moderator t-p

(@t-p)

via FTP, disable your cirrent theme “inspired” by changing it to inspired-OLD. This will force the default theme to load. This will let you get in the dashboard.

Then contact the developer of the inspired theme and let them know of the issue.

http://support.curtycurt.com/downloads/3.6.patch.zip

Just copy/replace the attached (unzipped file) into the following folder of your WordPress install.

wp-content/themes/inspired/framework/functions/

the file to overwrite is common.php

it works 🙂

can anyone send me the files please. because the support site is down… 🙁

If you require assistance then, as per the Forum Welcome, please post your own topic instead of tagging onto someone else’s topic.

I am now closing this 9 month old topic as it references a very old version of WordPress.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘3.6 Update crashed my site – theme issue’ is closed to new replies.