WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

3.6 Caused all pages to be blank (6 posts)

1. mraza1968
    Posted 1 year ago #

I updated to 3.6 recently, and all the pages are showing up blank. The admin page too. I have already renamed the plugins folder to disable them and have been checking all the individual things to see if something broke, but have been unable to pinpoint the issue. My site is http://www.flaah.net. I am hoping to be able to find a fix before taking the time to fully reinstall everything.

2. mraza1968
    Posted 1 year ago #

Found the issue. Apparently wordpress failed in the automatic update and that is what caused it to fail. Reuploaded core and it works!

3. WPyogi
    Volunteer Moderator
    Posted 1 year ago #

Awesome! Sometimes all you have to do is post up here and then you "magically" find the problem :).

4. mraza1968
    Posted 1 year ago #

Unfortunately my luck was short lived. After staying afloat for a few minutes the blog has seemed to return to being blank again.

5. WPyogi
    Volunteer Moderator
    Posted 1 year ago #

OOps, so that sounds like a plugin or your theme is causing it to crash. You might want to ask your hosting company how to look at the error logs for your site - that should give you more info about what's going on.

6. mraza1968
    Posted 1 year ago #

I will ask and post what is causing my issue, hopefully it'll help some other people troubleshoot their issues. I have disabled all the plugins once again along with the theme and have not updated any plugin after the site came back to life.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic