WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security)
[resolved] 3.4.5 CHANGELOG: Fixed rewrite rules for banned hosts. (6 posts)

1. sLa NGjI's
    Posted 1 year ago #

Better WP Security 3.4.5 CHANGELOG: Fixed rewrite rules for banned hosts.

:lol I have reported this issue here here here and here, six mounth ago, and all my posts have totally ignored :)

P.S. On WordPress 3.5 RC2 "rewrite rules for banned hosts" was not totally fixed ... ;(

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/better-wp-security/

2. Sorry, a lot of that had been frankly lost in the to-do list among similar requests. I just made a special update for ya. Let me know if 3.4.6 does what you would like it to.

3. sLa NGjI's
    Posted 1 year ago #

Better WP Security 3.4.6 CHANGELOG:

1 - Updated usability on ban lists
    2 - Ban list threshold now triggered on hit and not 1 after

For now, I have nothing to add, except that the suggestions are very important and should never be underestimated. :)

4. I don't take them as anything else. That item, after 3.4.5, was actually number 27 on my list of items left (out of 55 right now). Time just hasn't been on my side as of late.

5. sLa NGjI's
    Posted 1 year ago #

Sorry, a lot of that had been frankly lost in the to-do list among similar requests. I just made a special update for ya. Let me know if 3.4.6 does what you would like it to.

I don't take them as anything else. That item, after 3.4.5, was actually number 27 on my list of items left (out of 55 right now). Time just hasn't been on my side as of late.

:-)-

6. sLa NGjI's
    Posted 1 year ago #

Hey Bit51, i have another request:

When Better WP Security was disabled and re-enabled or deleted, change file permissions on .htaccess and wp-config.php

This is un-necessary, and a security hole, when .htaccess and wp-config.php are customized, and secured, with more restristive file permissions.

Understand? ;-)

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic