• I enable my WP_DEBUG, and i got this notices on my front,admin & error log on my wp 3.4.2 multisite:

Notice: register_uninstall_hook was called incorrectly. Only a static class method or function can be used in an uninstall hook. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in/home/site/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2758

Notice: add_custom_background is deprecated since version 3.4! Use add_theme_support( ‘custom-background’, $args ) instead. in /home/site/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2638

Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/site/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2722

Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/site/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2722

i got the same WP_DEBUG Notices and on 3.5

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Thread Starter Be Dark

(@b_dark)

also i got this error msg on my error log in my wp-admin

PHP Warning: file_get_contents(http:) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in public_html/wp-includes/class-feed.php on line 88

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘3.4.2 WP_DEBUG Notices’ is closed to new replies.