• Resolved talesrj

(@talesrj)

[ Moderator note: refrain from all caps in the topic title. ]

I just upgraded my Thesis-based site to WordPress 3.4

I’ve only run into two problems. The Post Snippets plugin button in the WordPress Editor doesn’t work. That may be a problem with the plugin and I’ve altered the developer.

All other functions in the Editor seem to work EXCEPT clicking on the “Add Link” button in the Visual mode doesn’t do anything. In the HTML mode I can insert the link. Clicking on the “Unlink” button in Visual mode does work.

Any ideas of about what’s causing this? I haven’t installed any of the TinyMCE plugins.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Do you have the most recent backup? Perhaps you need to have a fresh download and fresh installation and upload all your backup files back

I have the same problem with “Add Link”. Do you solved with a fresh installation?

Thread Starter talesrj

(@talesrj)

I was just about to do a re-install when I discovered that there is an update, 3.4.1. After I installed the update, the problems I had experience with the Post Editor were all resolved.

I’m using 3.4.1 and I’m still having this problem. I’m also noticing that the link editor has been stripped of some features from previous versions. Anyone have a fix?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘3.4 visual editor linking doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.