WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

[resolved] 3.4 Removed Thumbnails from Homepage (7 posts)

1. Richard
    Posted 2 years ago #

Hi, I use a plugin called "Auto Post Thumbnail" to generate all my thumbnails when I make a post but when I upgraded to 3.4 they all disappeared. Does anyone know whats going on here? I have tried other plugins and I get the same result

2. esmi
    Forum Moderator
    Posted 2 years ago #

Have you tried:

- deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).

- switching to the Twenty Eleven theme to rule out any theme-specific problems.

- resetting the plugins folder by FTP or PhpMyAdmin. Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.

- re-uploading the wp-admin and wp-includes folders from a fresh download of WordPress.

3. Richard
    Posted 2 years ago #

Turning off all plugins did not work, I don't want to delete stuff so I will try and contact wordpress to resolve the issue. Thanks anyway...

4. esmi
    Forum Moderator
    Posted 2 years ago #

You can't "contact WordPress". It's free software and this volunteer-staffed forum is the only support available at wordpress.org. The steps I outlined above the most basic troubleshooting that you can do to find and correct the problem. There is no "magic bullet".

5. Richard
    Posted 2 years ago #

I will see if there is an update coming out soon, I have just gone back to my old theme until there is an update...

6. DanStudio
    Posted 2 years ago #

7. Richard
    Posted 2 years ago #

@DanStudop Sorry I'm a bit late, thanks! it worked

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic