• Resolved cnymike

(@cnymike)

Prior to 3.2, the gallery shortcode worked just fine. I could create a 3 col gallery and clicking on any thumbnail would open up the file in the same window. Now, after the upgrade, in both twenty ten and twenty eleven, clicking on the thumbnail now attempts to open the image but it is at the bottom of the page after a very long blank space. Multiple clicks on a thumbnail merely results in the page getting longer and longer.

http://www.michaelerb.net for an example

I’ve tried this is several different browsers, safari and chrome with same result. Web Host has PHP 5.2.17 so that isn’t the reason.

Don’t know what happend but I’ve reinstalled WP, and tried two different templates with the same result.

Any ideas?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Thread Starter cnymike

(@cnymike)

I have discovered that the problem is due to a plugin conflict with jQuery Lightbox 0.16

when I disable that plugin, the gallery works just fine. Will contact plugin developer and see what’s up.

Thread Starter cnymike

(@cnymike)

I have installed a new lightbox plugin called Simple Lightbox v1.5.5.1 and that works perfectly.,

I’m going to mark this topic as resolved.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘3.2 Upgrade has broken the gallery functionality’ is closed to new replies.