1. Login to WP dashboard for http://intheknowtraveler.com
2. Backup files using ftp and tools>export>xlm file
3. Turn off all plugins using batch>disable (although I have tried turning them off one-by-one
4. Change themes: I am going from "theSource" by Elegant Themes to one of the default themes from WP. I have been using Twenty Ten 1.1
5. Check to see if the changes have been accepted by going to the url.
6. Click "Please update now." at the top of my WP dashboard.
7. Click the "upgrade automatically" button
The site then goes to this url, http://www.intheknowtraveler.com/wp-admin/update-core.php?action=do-core-upgrade
Then the url goes out of my dashboard to my site using my theme and says:
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Again, I have gone to my host and they can replicate the problem but do not know what to do about it. I have tried using different themes and browsers. Have tried different variations of plugin being on and off.
FYI, the same things happens when I try to update a plugin from within the dashboard.
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.