WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

3.0.5 hosed my site (5 posts)

1. getdale
    Posted 3 years ago #

Automatic upgrade from 3.0.4 locks me out with this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function force_ssl_admin() in .../wordpress/wp-login.php on line 15.

Line 15 is: if ( force_ssl_admin() && !is_ssl() ) {

I followed another poster's suggestion to delete the .maintenance file, but there is no such file anywhere on my site.

2. amyrogalski
    Posted 3 years ago #

Oh man I hope you get an answer because I JUST did this and had a fatal error happen about an hour ago. I cannot get into my dashboard or load my blog, which is HUGE for my business.

My error is: Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_option() in /home/amyropho/public_html/blog/wp-admin/admin.php on line 22

I contacted my host to see if they can restore it.

3. getdale
    Posted 3 years ago #

Please let me know if your host solves it. I'm totally locked out.

4. getdale
    Posted 3 years ago #

My ISP restored my site from a backup. Advised me NOT to up upgrade to 3.0.5 until WP assures me the bugs are fixed.

5. esmi
    Theme Diva & Forum Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago #

There are no known outstanding bugs in 3.0.5. Call to undefined function means that your upgrade didn't complete properly. Try:
    - switching to the Twenty Ten theme by renaming your current theme's folder in wp-content/themes using FTP or whatever file management application your host provides. You may need to access /wp-login.php to get this to kick in fully.

- resetting the plugins folder by FTP or phpMyAdmin.

- re-running the upgrade.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags