• I host my own wordpress blog from my 1&1 server. The blog was working fine until my website got hacked and I had to delete everything from my FTP, I have set up all the tables I need to run wordpress again however, I am getting “301 too many redirects this page is in a redirect loop” and there is no way I can see around this. Can anyone help please

Many thanks

John

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Did you check/uploaded your .htaccess-File? Some FTP-Clients don’t show these files.

Thread Starter John Wagstaff

(@deacon1000)

Hi and thanks you for the help, I checked for the .htaccess file and it was not showing on the ftp client I use to upload my files however, I log into 1&1 control panel and it is there. So to sort this out i have deleted the data base and started a new one, deleted the wordpress file from the ftp and started it all again, and now it is working fine (ish) all I have to do is sort out the template so it looks like my website and I can stop using the Google blog/spot.

Thanks again

John

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘301 too many redirects this page is in a redirect loop’ is closed to new replies.