WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

The Events Calendar
[resolved] 301 moved permanently (6 posts)

1. MarcoMangia
    Posted 1 year ago #

I just update Event Calendar plugin.
    Now each event is not more reachable cause a 301 permanent redirect to home page. Why this? Did Something change from last plugin version?

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/the-events-calendar/

2. MarcoMangia
    Posted 1 year ago #

3. roblagatta
    Modern Tribe Support
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

Hi there MarcoMangia. This is odd; nobody else has reported this yet so it makes me wonder if something else is at play here. Did you upgrade from 2.0.8 all the way to 2.0.10, by chance (skipping 2.0.9)? If so, it's possible that your Events-specific settings got reset; you'd need to go back into Events -> Settings to reset those.

If that's not the case, you should be able to fix it with a simple flushing of permalinks (resaving your permalinks page, even if you haven't made any changes there). Give that a go and let me know the results.

4. MarcoMangia
    Posted 1 year ago #

Hi Roblagatta. Thx for your response.
    I thought to reset or reinstall all again. I am scared to loose events cause its a big work and I lost index by google spider and so on.
    Is there a way to export events without pain?

5. MarcoMangia
    Posted 1 year ago #

I reinstalled again. I saw that new installation sees older event. This means that cancelling plugin does not delete or clean database by any reference of former settings or events. How to wipe out database so I can do a real new installation?

6. roblagatta
    Modern Tribe Support
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

The way I normally do it, MarcoMangia, is with the Option Editor plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/option-editor/. Just clear any of the "tribe" related options and you should be able to conduct your install fresh from there.

Please let me know if you have problems, or if I misunderstood the issue here. Thanks.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic