WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

CSS & JavaScript Toolbox
[resolved] 3 Warnings: Creating default object from empty value (11 posts)

1. satzspiegel
    Posted 1 year ago #

Hi there,

just installed the 6.06 Version. Proceeded with the installation process and let the tables in the database being created.

I click on NEW BLOCK CODE.

The ModalWindow appears. I just write something as Name and klick CREATE.

After that, I've got the following Errors:

Warning: <strong>Creating default object from empty value</strong> in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/css-javascript-toolbox/framework/db/mysql/xtable.inc.php on line 377

Warning: <strong>Cannot modify header information - headers already sent</strong> by (output started at /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/css-javascript-toolbox/framework/db/mysql/xtable.inc.php:377) in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/css-javascript-toolbox/framework/mvc/controller-ajax.inc.php on line 135

Warning: <strong>Cannot modify header information - headers already sent</strong> by (output started at /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/css-javascript-toolbox/framework/db/mysql/xtable.inc.php:377) in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/css-javascript-toolbox/framework/mvc/controller-ajax.inc.php on line 136

Any idea?

tnx

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/css-javascript-toolbox/

2. wipeoutmedia
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

Thank you for reporting!

I'm just checking it!

When you refreshed the page! Did you find the block created?

If the block is created! Could you ablt to make changes there?

Regards,
    Ahmed

3. satzspiegel
    Posted 1 year ago #

Hi Ahmed,

there is no block created. I've checked all possibilities (header, footer, activated, First Block, Last Block), but every try the same error.

4. wipeoutmedia
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

Good! Thank you for trying!

The changes you made has nothing to do with the issue!

What WordPress and PHP versions you've installed in your server?

5. satzspiegel
    Posted 1 year ago #

I am using WP 3.5.1de and PHP is Version 5.4.9-nmm1

6. wipeoutmedia
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

This issue is because the PHP configuration file 'error_report' property has E_STRICT flag set!

We're solving this issue however it might take few days! If you've the ability to disable that yourself it might temporarily help you get the Plugin work!

I can't simply unset this flag from CJT code as this is a kind of forcing user to specific configuration that will affect the behavior of the whole site!

If you're able to unset this flag yourself from the server php.ini file or by directly hacking the Plugin files and add the following line:

error_reporting(E_ALL | ~E_STRICT)

at the begnining of the css-js-toolbox.php file just after:

`// Disallow direct access.
    defined('ABSPATH') or die("Access denied");`

If you willing to do that please let us know what happened!

We'll get it solved very soon!

Thanks,
    Ahmed

7. satzspiegel
    Posted 1 year ago #

Hi Ahmed,

after inserting the Code, there have been >50 'errors' like this:

Strict Standards: Non-static method CJTHookableClass::trigger() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/css-javascript-toolbox/css-js-toolbox.class.php on line 237

Strict Standards: Non-static method CJTEvents::getTypeEvents() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/css-javascript-toolbox/framework/events/hookable.class.php on line 126

Strict Standards: Non-static method CJTEvents::parseEventType() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/css-javascript-toolbox/framework/events/events.class.php on line 234

Strict Standards: Non-static method CJTHookableClass::trigger() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/css-javascript-toolbox/css-js-toolbox.class.php on line 220

Strict Standards: Non-static method CJTEvents::getTypeEvents() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/css-javascript-toolbox/framework/events/hookable.class.php on line 126

Strict Standards: Non-static method CJTEvents::parseEventType() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/css-javascript-toolbox/framework/events/events.class.php on line 234

Strict Standards: Non-static method CJTHookableClass::trigger() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/css-javascript-toolbox/css-js-toolbox.class.php on line 237

Strict Standards: Non-static method CJTHookableClass::trigger() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/css-javascript-toolbox/css-js-toolbox.class.php on line 160

8. wipeoutmedia
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

Hello,

Sorry for confusing you! The problem is just we really didn't test the Plugin under PHP 5.4.x configuration!

Try to use the following instead of the line I sent above:

error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_STRICT);

Note: I've just replaced | by & as I typed it wrong in my previous comment! Sorry about that!

We now working on solving this issue and make a full test under PHP 5.4.x, in case you didn't got it work, we'll release a new version with this fix in the next couple of days. I'll then notify you!

Thanks,
    Ahmed

9. satzspiegel
    Posted 1 year ago #

Hello Ahmed,

I've done it as you typed, but the same errors appear.

K, I'll be waiting for the fix.

10. wipeoutmedia
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

Hello,

Thank you for your patient!

We already fixing the issue and we'll get back with the fixes very soon.

11. wipeoutmedia
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

Version 6.0.9 is just released with this issue fixed!

Please let us know your feedback!

Regards,
    Ahmed

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic