Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

3 small issues (3 posts)

1. ranjitcool
    Posted 3 years ago #

Hey Guys,

I have a site, http://www.itgrunts.com

I have 3 issues,

1. To accomodate the upper google ad in the header i did some css changes. Now when I am trying to build a menu below it, it distorts the third menu item. As you can see I have about us and gadgets, when i add the third item it gets lowered.

The following is the code for the banner ad.

<div style="clear:right; float: right; margin-left: -50px; margin-top:-70px;"><ad code></div>

Please advice.

2. In my dash board I find a "featured image" option. I tried to use it but it wont show any featured image in my blog post. I am thinking the theme does not have the code for it. What is the code I need to put in? Please advice.

3. I have a theme which is real nice but only shows the heading of a blog and some excerpt with no pictures. I want to be able to show the picture too similar to how I have it now. Any suggestions to how to start?

Thanks a lot
    RJ

2. rddcse
    Posted 3 years ago #

First Problem : Just try margin-top:-75px and try. There are many substitute just try if didnt work please reply.

Second Problem : Are you talking about post page featured image. If yes this is just to tag image in post.

R you a indian.

Revert back if you resolve it.

3. ranjitcool
    Posted 3 years ago #

1. No joy it still is crooked.

2. Yes when I am doing a new post, i see an image as featured image. I did tag it but I dont see any difference between a normal posted image vs feature image.

Yes Indian - ?

RJ

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.