WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

3 Sidebar Columns Not Aligning and Want 5 Featured Post in Slider (7 posts)

1. claytondavis
    Posted 1 year ago #

1. I'm attempting to set up my "Hot Topix" theme in the same structure as the demo. Everytime I place the "Latest" in the middle column, with the Cat Light w/ Links in the "Homepage Widget Area", it shows up under it in the middle column instead alongside it. Same goes for anything placed in the "Sidebar Home Widget Area".

2. Also, how can I have more than 3 posts show up in the featured posts slider. I want 5. There's no option for it.

You can see the problem at AwardsCircuit.com

Can someone tell me what I can do to my Stylesheet?

Thanks

2. claytondavis
    Posted 1 year ago #

I'm using the theme "Hot Topix" if that helps.

3. WPyogi
    Volunteer Moderator
    Posted 1 year ago #

Yep it does - as the developer will be the one to ask

http://themeforest.net/item/hot-topix-modern-wordpress-magazine-theme/4641602

We don't have access to commercial themes so really don't know how they are set up.

4. claytondavis
    Posted 1 year ago #

Could I paste my stylesheet? Could that tell you anything?

5. WPyogi
    Volunteer Moderator
    Posted 1 year ago #

No, unfortunately, that would not tell us how the theme options/settings are configured - these really are questions the developer needs to answer for you. It's also the policy of these forums that commercial products aren't supported here
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum_Welcome#Commercial_Products

6. TFolder
    Posted 6 months ago #

Hey claytondavis,

I was just wondering if you figured out how to do this? I see that you've done it on your website, great!

Could you maybe share the tip on how to fix this?

Thank you!

7. someshl
    Posted 1 month ago #

Can you help me out. I'm using Hot Topix Theme on one of my website and on the category pages the content is not appearing as the blog roll. Just like it was displayed on the demo. Everything works great on the Home Page but, category pages are empty only the featured post is filled with post.

Help me out here

Thanks a lot

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic