Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Plugin Author vark

(@vark)

Hi nicintosh,
    Thanks for your query. Yes, With Pricing Deals Pro, you can set up a rule for “Buy 2 get the 3rd free” for whatever product group you desire.

Best,
    Vark

Thread Starter nicintosh

(@nicintosh)

Hi,

Thank you for the super fast response – I bought the Pro version of the plugin for my client but it broke our website with WooCommerce 2.1.12. I had to reinstall WooCommerce via FTP and turn off both your plugins to get the website working again.

The errors I received were:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_cart_url() on a non-object in /home/PRIVATE/public_html/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/sf-content-display/sf-header.php on line 523

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wc_price() (previously declared in /home/PRIVATE/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pricing-deals-for-woocommerce/woo-integration/vtprd-parent-functions.php:2815) in /home/PRIVATE/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-formatting-functions.php on line 334

Seeing as the error mentions our theme (Neighborhood by Swift Ideas) and your plugin – should I be asking you or the theme developer for a solution?

I’m using:
    VarkTech Pricing Deals for WooCommerce – Version 1.0.7.6
    VarkTech Pricing Deals PRO for WooCommerce – Version 1.0.5.4

With thanks.

Plugin Author vark

(@vark)

Hi nicintosh,
    Please contact me posthaste on my support channel and send me your skype ID. http://www.varktech.com/support/

We’ll do a skype session when it suits, and get this sorted. Even if this is an issue solely with your theme, I’d still like to help. I’m in gmt+12 .

Best,
    Vark

Plugin Author vark

(@vark)

Conflict identified, issue sorted with current release. Thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘3 for 2’ is closed to new replies.