• Hi there,

My website is classicalmusicblogspot.com and I have an error problem.

When I check the number of errors on the w3 validator I have 275 of them. So, I changed the theme (thinking this would be the problem) and with the 2011 generic WordPress theme I still had 268.

Now I’m stuck. It seems to be a whole load of errors with > and & characters, but being the dunce that I am, I can’t work out how to fix the problem.

I’m thinking it could be a plugin, but can’t work out which one may change this info. Does anyone have any ideas?

Please help me – I am literally going mad.

Thanks in advance!
    Sean

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • jack randall

(@theotherlebowski)

it all looks fine to me 🙂 relax. check it in various browsers to see if it displays right but unless it behaves badly or doesn’t render then don’t panic too much!

Thread Starter Dhylevy

(@dhylevy)

Thanks for the reply. That’s set my mind at ease. I thought it may be something serious.

I also realized that the sociable plugin was causing about 225 of the errors, so I’ve ditched that for now.

Thanks again!

jack randall

(@theotherlebowski)

there’s never a garuntee that plugins are well coded so if that’s eliminated a lot of the errors it’s good to get rid of it!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘275 erros and not from template!! arrrggghh – what am I doing?’ is closed to new replies.