• After upgrade to WP 2.8 (from 2.7.1) I m receiving a message error at the top of the Panel:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘;’ in /home/miguel-netto/public_html/fotodigitalbrasil/wp-includes/pomo/translations.php(125) : runtime-created function on line 2

What can I do to correct?

Thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Some plugins have casued issues with 2.8 so i’d deactivate all your plugins and see if you still get the message.

If you don’t then enable each plugin at a time until you get the message which means that plugin is the casue of the issue.

If after deativating all the plugins you still have message the next step is to change to the default wp theme and again check if you get message.

And if it does then i would reinstall the 2.8 files either from tools and upgrades and do re install automatically or by downloading and manually upload the files.

Thread Starter miguelnetto

(@miguelnetto)

Thanks for reply Nadeen 73.

All these steps are done, but not solve the issue.

The only way to disappeared the error message is open wp-config.php and take a look in the line 56:

define ('WPLANG', 'pt_BR'); (line 56)

change to:
    define ('WPLANG', ''); <- Removed my language translation code.

All back to english of course :/ but the message disappeared.

Thread Starter miguelnetto

(@miguelnetto)

Dont ask me how 🙂 but I disable all plugins again and I tried to enable one by one. Find out who was causing the problem. Here It was the plugin
    MailPress.

I hope the author fix this issue.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2.7.1 to 2.8 messa error in panel’ is closed to new replies.