WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

[resolved] 2.7 Admin Interface Display Issues (1 post)

1. Kim Parsell
    Volunteer Moderator
    Posted 5 years ago #

I'm encountering some display issues in Firefox 2.0.0.17/Windows XP:

1. Rounded buttons: A lot of the rounded buttons are not displaying properly in the normal state. The background image is showing past the rounded corners (i.e., any buttons with the blue background like Publish, Save Changes, etc.; the gray Add New Post button at the top with the dropdown; and the off-white buttons that appear through the admin section). In the hover state, the blue buttons display properly, but the others still show the background image extending past the rounded corners.

Also, the text should probably be centered in the Publish button - in FF 2.0.0.17, it is currently shifted to the left.

2. Admin menu: If the active section is at the top of the menu grouping, when active, the background image is showing past the rounded corners (i.e., Dashboard, Posts, and Appearance).

I've upgraded to the 2.7-beta2-9559 version this AM, and these issues persist. I know everyone is working hard to fix all of the reported problems - just wanted to let someone know about these issues so they could be addressed as well.

Question: Do we really need the 2nd toggle menu arrow between the 2nd and 3rd menu groups? I think that the first one under the Dashboard link would be sufficient. Even with all of the submenus open in the 2nd menu group, the first arrow is still visible at the top of the screen.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic