• Resolved narfmaster

(@narfmaster)

Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Whatever all.
    I’ve been unfaithful to you WordPress, I went off and tried some other blog systems… They were fun at first, some needing me to go back to my roots with completely manual formatting, some with funky un-needed Ajax bits but I couldn’t keep away.

So here I am back with you, but you refuse to get on with me! These errors you give, what do they mean?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXX/wp-config.php:32) in /home/XXX/wp-admin/install.php on line 12

Weird roleplay over, running a fresh install of 2.6 onto a one level subdomain (same one as I used to have before I moved) and all the PHP etc. requirements. Getting that error at the top of the page when Installing, which continues when I load up the site and then doesn’t allow me to log in. Any help would be appreciated!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Thread Starter narfmaster

(@narfmaster)

Oh, then I get:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXX/wp-config.php:32) in /home/XXX/wp-login.php on line 260

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXX/wp-config.php:32) in /home/XXX/wp-login.php on line 272

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXX/wp-config.php:32) in /home/XXX/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 595

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXX/wp-config.php:32) in /home/XXX/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 596

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXX/wp-config.php:32) in /home/XXX/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 597

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXX/wp-config.php:32) in /home/XXX/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 770

When trying to log in.

You have a blank space/line in your wp-config.php – either before
    <?php
    or after
    ?>

Thread Starter narfmaster

(@narfmaster)

Correct, wanking FTP client obviously messed something up when editing directly on the server. Much thanks. <3

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2.6 Install Error’ is closed to new replies.