• jstomasi

(@jstomasi)

Recently installed 2.5 RC1. Everything was going great. Had a few minor issues but resolved them. Got the notice about 2.5 RC3 “STABLE” figured, why not it is the stable version. I backed up all files and went for it. Upgrade went fine until I tried to get to the site. Admin was fine. Site comes up BLANK. No code shows up on the page. Weird.

I have since reverted back to 2.5 RC1. Have no idea what impact this is going to have on my install, but its better than the white screen of nothing.

Please let me know if anyone has a resolution to this issue.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • i have the same problem at first when upgrade to 2.5

i just go back to dashboard admin > setting > general and update/save the option again for the wordpress and blog url

add a / to the wordpress and blog url will automatically fixed it

like this (original)
    hxxp://domain.com

add a / –
    hxxp://domain.com/

and the final result
    hxxp://domain.com

it will remove the slash when saving but update it and make my site work again..no more blank page

Thread Starter jstomasi

(@jstomasi)

Did not work. I copied the files back in. Completed the upgrade. Added the / as stated above. Still blank screen.

Any other idea’s?

bugajski1

(@bugajski1)

having same problem whole site is blank after upgrading to 2.5 …. disabled all plugins ….tried switching themes nothing

tried this …saving general settings nothing

any other ideas please???

kmessinger

(@kmessinger)

bugajski1 you were answered on another post. It does no good to ask your question on mltiple posts especially one that wasone week old.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘2.5 RC3 BLANK Screen, back to RC1’ is closed to new replies.