• Resolved gWorldz

(@gworldz)

Love the new features, some things I wanted to point out.

1. If no QuickTags are added, Extended code features pre and HTML entities buttons are not displayed. These features are actually all I need so having them availabel with or without other qTags would be nice. For now I added a <hr /> button so I get this functionality 🙂

2. Removes all HTML editor buttons if pre is enabled but HTML Entities are not. I use Escape HTML For Prism Syntax Highlighter plugin to do the entity encoding for me automatically so I don’t need a button to do it myself o.O

3. As mentioned in my other post, I’m still not getting any buttons available for front-end comments below my post.

4. My site has several post types and I was wondering how hard it would be to allow us to select what areas will be available on a global scale ans only display available options for each tag. Currently I have Visual, post, page, attachment, dfads, insertpostads, comment, edit-comments, widgets and ✔ available for every button and I expect to have a few more before I am done. I will only be using post, page, comment, edit-comments and ✔ so the others are just taking up space and making me scroll to see all the options.

That last one there was just something I thought about while adding buttons don’t bother with it if its not worth it o.O Anyway like I said love this plugin thank you for such a wonderful toy 😀

https://wordpress.org/plugins/addquicktag/

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Thread Starter gWorldz

(@gworldz)

Actually forget about #4 it was a css issue I created by mistake o.O

Plugin Author Frank Bueltge

(@bueltge)

Thanks for your feedback.
    1 -2. I hope is now fixed.
    3. You will add the quicktags on frontend, on the default comment form?
    4. The wish from many users was, that the plugin support all Custom Post Types. Not I listed this and on installs with a lot of CPT is not easy to create a table, there is helpful and easy to read. The ✔ is only for active/deactive all checkboxes for each row.

best regards.

I updated to 2.3.2 and added the HTML Entities button but it doesn’t show in the post or page editing. Where is it supposed to show up?

Also, when I edited a page, I got the following error message:
    Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, integer given in …/wp-content/plugins/addquicktag/addquicktag.php on line 187

(@bueltge)

Please install new, I have enhance the line for this warning. But I can resolved this, can you send me your settings export file?

I reinstalled it. The Export file section says I’ll get an XML file but I got a JSON file. How do you want me to send it to you?

(@bueltge)

A JSON file is right, since the last version I switch to json, easier to create on different installs.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘2.3.1 and new features’ is closed to new replies.