WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

Slideshow
[resolved] 2.2.13 appears to be broken on WordPress 3.6 (18 posts)

1. bwhetsell
    Posted 1 year ago #

2. elysblog
    Posted 1 year ago #

3. bwhetsell
    Posted 1 year ago #

I don’t see this behavior.

I have a slide show for which “Fit image into slide (Stretch image)” is set to “Yes”. The slide show still does not appear.

4. elysblog
    Posted 1 year ago #

Sorry bwhetsell,
    I wanted to signal the problem in the support home page, but for error I have written in answer to your post and I don't know how to cancel

5. Stefan Boonstra
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

Could I please have a look at your website, so I can see what's causing the issue?

6. bwhetsell
    Posted 1 year ago #

http://papersoftware.com/blog/2013/07/10/contracts-questionnaires-and-wizards/

Apparently “Fit image into slide (Stretch image)” really does have some effect, I wasn’t seeing that yesterday.

(But I really don’t want any of my images to stretch.)

7. cgossy
    Posted 1 year ago #

I also have troubles after upgrading slideshow to 2.2.13 (WP 3.6) a Javascript error occures:

TypeError: this.viewData[e] is undefined
    http://www.villakunterbunt-eisenstadt.at/wp-content/plugins/slideshow-jquery-image-gallery/js/min/all.frontend.min.js?ver=2.2.13
    Line: 1

and the slideshow isn't loading the images.

regards

8. cgossy
    Posted 1 year ago #

this is the line in the original source code that fails (slideshow.calculation.js line 229):

var imageDimension = this.viewData[viewID][slideID]['imageDimension'];

added

alert(this.viewData.length)

result: length = 0

9. cgossy
    Posted 1 year ago #

is it possible to switch back to the old javascript until the problem is fixed?

10. Kalliopeb
    Posted 1 year ago #

Is anyone else having problems with centering the slideshows on pages on 2.2.13? No matter what I change I cannot get it to center.

11. jimii
    Posted 1 year ago #

I had the same problem when I did the version update this morning and was able to successfully revert back to the previous version via FTP that I was using - which was 2.2.11 (it appears I skipped 2.2.12).

12. jimii
    Posted 1 year ago #

For clarity - my problem was that I wasn't seeing any images at all. I didn't spend too much time trying to troubleshoot it. Seeing that others were also experiencing an issue, I just reverted to the previous version.

13. cgossy
    Posted 1 year ago #

reverted back to version 2.2.11 - js works

http://wordpress.org/plugins/slideshow-jquery-image-gallery/developers/

if you need any test environment please let me know. I'll tell you the link for my test site

14. thehrisworld
    Posted 1 year ago #

Have not used this on pages or posts before, and wanted to add this to a post. The space on the post is being recognized as needed but absolutely nothing appears, tried hovering the mouse to see if there maybe an active area someplace (all images have links) and nothing was noted by the cursor...

Have several in use on sidebars and getting conflicting results -- some are working, some are not...

Could this be a java issue?

Just noticed cgossy's links for 2.2.11 and will downversion for now.. have revenue depending on this plugin (which means a donation is coming once I get paid :-) )

15. adam_jack
    Posted 1 year ago #

Forgive me, wrong forum.

16. Stefan Boonstra
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

Version 2.2.14 has just been released. This should solve the issues with the slideshows that refuse to start when image stretching is disabled.

I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience the previous two versions have caused.

17. bwhetsell
    Posted 1 year ago #

Great success!

Thanks for fixing this so quickly, Stefan.

18. Stefan Boonstra
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

That's great to hear!

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.