WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

2.0.6 Search/Browse Posts Broken (7 posts)

1. Servant
    Posted 7 years ago #

Upgraded from 2.0.5 to 2.0.6 and from within the Manage|Posts page, anything I type in the "Search Posts" box or select from the "Browse Month" box returns a "Not Found 404" error. All other instances of search functionality throughout seem to work fine, it just seems to be isolated to those within Manage|Posts.

I thought I saw someone mention this awhile back, but have been unable to find it in the forum. Any help would be much appreciated.

2. Servant
    Posted 7 years ago #

I have confirmed that BOTH my blogs have this exact, same problem, BOTH having been upgraded from 2.0.5 to 2.0.6. Anyone have an idea?

3. MichaelH
    Posted 7 years ago #

Not seeing either of your problems on a 2.0.6 (upgraded from 2.0.50 blog. Something with permalinks? Your .htaccess file? A search plugin?

4. Servant
    Posted 7 years ago #

Well...I don't use the fancy permalinks, I have nothing in my .htaccess file, and I'm not using any search plugins. Any idea of which WP files I should be poking around in? If I did something, I obviously did it the same way to both blogs...

Thanks for responding.

5. Servant
    Posted 7 years ago #

Not really resolved, I just moved the issue to http://wordpress.org/support/topic/100775?replies=1 as it continues with 2.0.7. Still looking for a hint.

6. tyrebagger
    Posted 7 years ago #

Did you rebuild the permalink structure after upgrading?

(Sorry for the obvious, but...)

7. Servant
    Posted 7 years ago #

Yes, but no luck. Thanks for the thought, though.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic