• Hi there,

i made an update from 1.0.9 to 2.0.1 and now my page layout is completely crashed! Widget positions moved (they are on totally wrong positions now, at the end of the page) and i can’t access “plugins” at the backend any more (just white screen when i click on it).

I already tried to delete the plugin via FTP and installed the latest version again, but the problem is the same. This solved the problem with the “plugin” access on backend, but my page layout is still completely crashed!

https://wordpress.org/plugins/ig-pagebuilder/

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Thread Starter pmcm

(@pmcm)

Update:

Something in your new version seems to “override” my container-content settings.

the content-width should be 66,6% and the widgets-width is set to 33,3%, but since your plugin update the content area width is bigger… so the widgets break and move to the end of the page.

Update #2:

It must be a css problem. My font-setting are also crashed – in other words: the content seems to use other settings than the rest of my page.

Plugin Author InnoGears

(@innogears)

Hello!

We are checking the problem and will provide a fix soon (may be today). Sorry for your inconvenience!

Plugin Author InnoGears

(@innogears)

Hi again!

Can you please provide us a link to your crashed page? we need it to know exactly where the problem is.

Thank you!

Thread Starter pmcm

(@pmcm)

Sorry but i can’t give you access – it’s a developement page with IP-based access restrictions.

Is it possible to get the old version 1.0.9 of your plugin?

Plugin Author InnoGears

(@innogears)

Yes, you can download version 1.0.9 from here (not recommended because we implement lots of improvement and new features ):

http://wordpress.org/plugins/ig-pagebuilder/developers/

Thread Starter pmcm

(@pmcm)

Thanks – with the old version everything’s fine now.

I know it’s not the best way to use an old version, but it works and that’s all i need.

I just can tell you that there has to be a problem with the css-settings in your new version. The whole content which is using your plugin uses it’s own settings.

The theme i use ist “Pinboard” 1.1.2

My other plugins: Contact Form 7, Meta Slider, Restrict Widgets (latest versions)

Hope it helps.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘2.0.1 completely crashed my page!’ is closed to new replies.