WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

[resolved] 200 OK page error (4 posts)

1. jwurster
    Posted 8 years ago #

I've read the other related posts about such errors, but I don't see a fix that will work. My problem seems to be different. And the difference appears to be between version 2.0.2 and 2.0.3. I've been running 2.0.2 locally for a while making sure all the plugins I use would work. I use the plugin Redirectify to redirect a Page to a script file somewhere outside WordPress. This seemed to work for me in my 2.0.2 test.

After I upgraded my 1.5.2 blog to 2.0.3 and re-activated my plugins, the Pages which use Redirectify are giving me this 200 OK error. Then when I click on the link in the "click here", I go to the script. In looking at the link after I click on the Page, it points me to my domain/wordpress/the_script_file_name.php, which is wrong.

I'm not sure whether Redirectify was supposed to work in WP2 or not. Maybe it was just dumb luck it worked for me in my test. In any case, since I can't seem to find a solution, is there a way for me to get my redirected Pages to work without the 200 OK message?

2. jwurster
    Posted 8 years ago #

You can close this. I did some more reading in the trac db and found that I had to delete the "elseif" statement in the handle_404 function in the classes.php file. My redirected pages now work fine. Sorry.

3. JeremyVisser
    Posted 7 years ago #

No, you can close this. :)

At the top of the thread, you can click
    "Mark this topic as resolved" to help the moderators out.

4. spencerp
    Posted 7 years ago #

I'll get it.. haha. =) ;)

spencerp

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic