• Resolved berlinwebmaster

(@berlinwebmaster)

Upgraded to 2.0.0 today, and now NOTHING is showing in my Custom Menu WIdgets. Not even a title. Nothing shows up on the web page source code. It’s like it doesn’t output anything any longer. I tried just about every combination of other settings, but nothing… not even the title.

I need to downgrade until this gets fixed…

http://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-menu-wizard/

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Thread Starter berlinwebmaster

(@berlinwebmaster)

To add some more info… the “assist” tool for the widget shows the proper/desired menu items. But nothing gets output to the web page.

I downgraded to 1.2.2 and it’s working again.

Atomix

(@atomixdesign)

Confirmed broken in 3.6.1 as well, had to downgrade.

Plugin Author wizzud

(@wizzud)

Dammit, all that testing and a 1 instead of a zero still creeps in! Really, really sorry for the inconvenience. I’ve just released v2.0.1 which should fix it for you (I’m assuming that any problems were only with a Show All filter … because that’s what I found and have fixed!).

If it still doesn’t work then could I please have a bit more information, like the settings being used, and PHP version being run?

Thread Starter berlinwebmaster

(@berlinwebmaster)

Fixed! thanks

Custom Menu Wizard Widget broke for me after the last update. The titles appear, but the menu items are bullet lists.

Custom Menu Wizard Widget broke for me after the last update. The titles appear, but the menu items are bullet lists.

Plugin Author wizzud

(@wizzud)

@berlinwebmaster
    Thanks for letting me know, and I apologise again for the screw-up with v2.0.0.

@friskokitty
    As far as I can tell, the classes and ids being assigned to various parts of the widget output are exactly the same for v2+ as they were for v1+. The output is (by default) in the form of a UL so I would expect to see bullets … unless appropriate css is in place such that your theme applies some other format (like hiding the bullets).

If you could tell me what the settings are (use the shortcode from v2’s “assist”), and what used to appear on the front end compared to what currently (with v2.0.1) appears on the front end, I would be grateful, and I may then be able to help. [I would naturally be working under the assumption that there has been no change to the front end theme in the meantime!].

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘2.0.0 and WP 3.6.1 is BROKEN’ is closed to new replies.