• Resolved ipsographist

(@ipsographist)

I upgraded to 2.0 with no problems last night and tonight published my first post under 2.0, only to find that the del.icio.us linkroll in my sidebar suddenly no longer works.

I didn’t change any sidebar code. I’ve got no clue why it no longer works, and as far as I can see there’s no problems on del.icio.us’s end – when I put the URL supplied by the linkroll maker in my browser, it spits back a chunk of code that appears to have all the text that’s supposed to be published, but my blog doesn’t seem to be integrating that text.

Anyone have a clue as to what’s going on? Thanks.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Are you using a plugin ?
    If so, have you checked it is compatible with 2 ?

Thread Starter ipsographist

(@ipsographist)

No, I’m using the del.icio.us linkroll feature – it’s two lines of Javascript.

yup, i’m having the same problem too. My del.icio.us linkroll disappeared after I viewed my blog right after upgrading to WP 2.0, likewise, I’m using the same two lines of Javascript provided by del.icio.us but it doesn’t come up in my sidebar anymore.

I have no idea what to do or what is the source of the problem.

oops! by some miracle, my linkroll has just popped back in my blog. maybe it’s something ‘natural’ with how stuf works in cyberspace…

Thread Starter ipsographist

(@ipsographist)

Yup. It randomly fixed itself – although a day or two after you.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘2.0 breaks del.icio.us linkrolls?’ is closed to new replies.