• Great plugin by the way – I have searched loads to be able to do this, the main point being that it will display related posts from multiple categories. Anyway just 2 things I have noticed –

1) Widget displays an empty box if there are no related posts – can this be set to not display a box?

2) I have the setting to display by date descending. However if I select tree view then it seems to lose this setting and displays by date ascending.

Many thanks.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/spostarbust/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Thread Starter tonysab

(@tonysab)

Hi sorry please ignore point 1 – it was me having a mad moment.

I do have another question though – where can I say to display the post date – it does say in the instructions you can do this but I can’t find it anywhere! Thanks.

Plugin Author Eli

(@scheeeli)

The date can be displayed in the footer section if you enable “Automatically add links to Related Posts at the bottom of every Post” but not in the widget areas, sorry.

I will add this to my list of upgrade requests but I am very busy with paid work right now and don’t have much time for these free plugins at the moment, hope you understand.

If you are a coder and want to make a contribution you can add the desired functionality yourself and then send it to me so that I can work it into my next release.

Thanks for your interest in my my plugin. I will let you know when I have more free time to work on this project again.

Aloha, Eli

Thread Starter tonysab

(@tonysab)

Of course, I totally understand. Thank you for your quick response.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2 widget questions’ is closed to new replies.