Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Plugin Author Josh Leuze

(@jleuze)

Did you specify a different slideshow slug in each of your multiple slideshows?

Thread Starter billrubino

(@billrubino)

Morning, Sorry I haven’t been back to you sooner. I have been away for a couple of weeks but I am back now. The slugs seem right, on the home page main content the meteor text reads

[meteor_slideshow slides=”main-page-slides” metadata=”metadata”]

for widget 1 the text reads [meteor_slideshow slides=”canape-page-slides” metadata=”metadata”]

The slideshows should be separate but they blend into one.

You have the syntax of your shortcodes wrong – they should be
    [meteor_slideshow slideshow=”main-page-slides” metadata=”metadata”]
    and
    [meteor_slideshow slideshow=”canape-page-slides” metadata=”metadata”]

Also, just in case … the metadata after the = (i.e. between the quote marks) needs to be real metadata, not just the word “metadata”.

(@billrubino)

Hi Gillian, I pasted in the links as you wrote them and now there are no slide shows at all.

When you say metadata exactly what do you mean. I have put up the slides and filled in all the info the plug in asks for. What info does the line need?

(@billrubino)

Hello again, Ok I understand the metadata info. as you can see I got the main slide show up.

The slice show in the widget:

[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”canape-page-slides” metadata=”align: ‘center'”]

Will not insert itself into the widget no matter what I do!

Plugin Author Josh Leuze

(@jleuze)

For widgets, you can’t use shortcodes by default, but there is a Meteor Slides Widget that you can use, and you can select the sldeshow you want to use from a dropdown menu.

If you aren’t using metadata, you can leave it out completely, or leave that field blank in the widget.

(@billrubino)

Ok, I thought I knew what you meant but when I do it I keep getting 2 widgets for the price of one! I have spent one hour on this and I have put in the widget 10 times and it keeps changing the position of the text so that 2 widget windows are visible???????? It can’t be that complicated and your help page isn’t helping.

Plugin Author Josh Leuze

(@jleuze)

I can take a look at how you have your widgets setup if you want to send me a login.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘2 slides show on the same page keep blending into one.’ is closed to new replies.