• pete119

(@pete119)

Hi there,

I have had two questions on here for some time and no one seems to be able to help. I see others having the same issues and they go unadvised also 🙁

I research Google also and still no joy. Either this plugin has issues which can’t be sorted or it’s to complicated for it’s own good.

I have used ‘many’ sitemap plugins and used Google XML sites maps for a long time with no issues, start using Yoast and I get this issue…

I have ‘custom post types’ or portfolios as they are known with my theme and am trying out Yoast on a small subsite that only has ‘one’ portfolio and the site map I submit using WordPress SEO (1.4.6) to Google Webmaster Tools flags up this issue…

Your Sitemap appears to be an HTML page. Please use a supported sitemap format instead.

Clearly something isn’t right however checking and checking again doesn’t sort this.

Also I get the message that my posts, pages & portfolios have no images when they do. Again this is an issue that a few have had and yet nothing conclusive is said to sort this.

Any thoughts on these 2 issues would be greatly appreciated.

I feel these, like with the other people asking the same, will go unanswered and I’ll simply go back to using All in One SEO.

Thanks 🙂

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-seo/

• The topic ‘2 Questions no answers, time to go back to All in One SEO’ is closed to new replies.