Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hi,

1. Yes you should be able to do this with some CSS, you’ll need to find where the border is added, then override it in your themes style.css file. There’s a guide on how to do this about half way down this page: http://www.metaslider.com/documentation/developers/

2. Try searching for plugins called ‘Disable Right Click’, Meta Slider does not handle this itself.

Regards,
    Tom.

Thread Starter boulangergui

(@boulangergui)

Hi Tom,
    This is me again. I have a problem that I can’t solve.
    I was able to create a gallery with great satisfaction, with images of the same size.
    But now, I want to create a new gallery with various sizes, but unfortunately the size is not flexible and it is presented in too large size and without flexibility, and if I fix the crop, the pics are cut. After hours spent trying to solve it, I cant’ help and I need some help. With many thanks for your advice !
    Guillaume

Hi Guillaume,

Meta Slider is designed to ensure that the slider always remains a consistent size, but try unchecking ‘smart crop’ and see what happens – that will still crop images but it might suit you better in this situation.

Ideally, you should upload images that are the exact same size as your slideshow so that no cropping occurs.

Regards
    Tom.

No response, setting to resolved.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘2 questions about nivo’ is closed to new replies.