• Hi! First of all I want to say thank you to the dev. team for this beautiful script, but I have 2 problems I cant solve by myself.

1st – I cant make the empty categories on my website to appear on the list (main page menu), unless I put some content in those categories. That might be not an issue for some people, but imagine this:

I have I main category called “History”, within this category I have a sub-category called “German”, but within this sub-category I have 2 categories called “Book-1” and “Book-2”, thus I post different chapters of the book1 within category “Book1” So on the main page all the main categories like – History—>German don’t appear, unless I put something in there, so it does not work as a “tree”.

2nd, keep in mind the problem #1, imagine that different chapters in the category called Book-1 are really big – 2-4 pages long (I don’t split them up so they are – one long page), but when I click on the category Book-1 in the main menu, it opens up a huge page with all those chapters, full text in a row.

So I’m wondering if there’s any way to structure it more efficiently (some kind of plug-in), so I can at least use the <!–more–> thing in there as well, not just on the main page, where all the posts from different categories go.

thank you in advance.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘2 problems with categories’ is closed to new replies.