WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

WordPress PopUp
[resolved] 2 or more pop overs in a single page (5 posts)

1. deluxe1234321
    Posted 1 year ago #

I have been trying to set 2 pop overs to display in my homepage. The 1st one after 20 seconds, and the second one after 60 seconds. It seems that I did everything correct - they are both active and set to work on that specific url. But only one of them works. If i activate both, only the one that is listed first will work. If i deactivate the one that is listed first then the second one will work. It seems that it has a priority.

I cannot set both to work on the same page, any solution on this?

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-popup/

2. Hello there @deluxe1234321
    No, unfortunately you can only show 1 popup per page as this is the way cookies normally work.

Cheers,
    Ari.

3. globalreporter
    Posted 1 year ago #

I installed your great plugin but I cannot find the shortcodes to place the popup in single posts. I also would like to know if there is a way to create multiple popup windows with specific content.

4. @globalreporter that's because there are no shortcodes! :)
    When creating a new popover you can set where you want it to be displayed. Ther's even an option to display it on specific URLs!

Cheers,
    Ari.

5. WPMUDEV
    WPMU DEV Support Staff
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

Hey again.

Haven't heard from you in a short while so I just wanted to check in and see how things are going here?

If you still need some assistance then by all means just reopen the thread or create another one for any new and related issues.

Cheers.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic