• I have seen some themes with headers with logo on left and advertising banners on the right hand side – can i easily resize that banner space to house my own images (different on each page but change banner size) and if so do i need to learn how with a child theme?

I’m a newbie with just one wordpress site behind me, but have reasonable knowledge of html and css.

I bought Mojo Modular thinking themes were more easily customisable and that I could move the navbar down and replace it with a longish landscape picture – I realise now better knowledge of php is required.

I want my theme to be responsive, static, slideshow on first page (which fades not slides – also v. difficult to configure in Modular’s integrated Flexslider)

Wondering whether to continue pulling my hair out, search for a new theme or go back to just html + css – in which case i’m not learning but have a looming deadline.

Why don’t more themes have two images in header – is it because they are less responsive? or am i missing something and using the wrong keywords in my searches.

I also like Newsroll but does ‘featured headline’ mean that its fading slideshow probably wouldn’t work if I didn’t use posts but had static pages?

many thanks in anticipation

many thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘2 images in same header: logo left align, other image right align’ is closed to new replies.