• Resolved revolutionfrance

(@revolutionfrance)

Hello!

Thanks for an incredibly awesome plugin! I just have 2 feature requests, of which one should be easy to implement, and the other I don’t know…

1/ The first is to be able to change the name Karma Points to something else. I would like to use the name HeroPoints for example 🙂

2/ The second is to be able to have recurring achievements, for example so that people get points every time they write a post (looking into using this with custom post types too for points every time someone posts videos, photos etc.)

Thanks a lot!
    Paul

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/achievements/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author Paul Wong-Gibbs

(@djpaul)

Heya,

The first thing you should be able to do yourself by customising the template files. However, I haven’t written any documentation how to do this just yet, so hopefully it will be done soon 🙂

I’ve been asked about the second request before. It would be technically complex to add to the way that the plugin currently works, and I haven’t been convinced yet that the idea is truly useful for most sites. I’m against turning it into a virtual currency. So, tell me a bit more about why you want this, and it’ll help 🙂

Thread Starter revolutionfrance

(@revolutionfrance)

Hi again 🙂

Thx for the help. When it comes to recurring achievements, I have a custom post type called “ideas”, which is for people to share ideas of things to do in their city to make a change. I would like people to get rewarded each time they post these ideas. The same with videos/testimonies. Each time a user posts a video/testimony of something they have done in their city, I would like to reward them with points.

I do believe this would add value to the plugin, maybe it could be a premium add-on? I would be the first willing to pay for it 🙂

Thanks again for all your work, really appreciate it!

Celso Bessa

(@celsobessa)

Well, my 2 cents on the request 2:

It’s a great feature. We could have recurring points to several other recurring events: sharing posts, posting possible solutions / answer on a Q/A like page, etc.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Feature Requests’ is closed to new replies.