Support » Themes and Templates » 2 dashboard entrance widget

• Hi, hopefully someone can help me with this. I’m not sure in which category to post this…

I’m doing a web page for a sport club, there are the tipical sections, who we are, what we do, services, news, etc. and one section “sports” with 4 different main sports areas: tenis, rugby, swiming and hockey. Each one of this sport areas is like a mini site with their own main page with the latest news and other subpages.
    My client wants to have 5 different administrators, 1 that has access to the whole site (admin) and 1 administrator or editor for each sport area that has ONLY access to their specific area, that means that when his logged in he can’t see/modify other sports pages or posts, just their own.

So, my question is if it’s possible to “duplicate” the page widget and post widget that’s in the wp dashboard and have one for each sport, like Tenis Post, Rugby Post, Swimming Post, Hockey Post, Tenis Pages, Rugby Pages, Swimming Pages, Hockey Pages and then give diffrent privileges to the different administrators so they can see and modify just their own content.

It’s possible to do this and how?

Thanks!!!!!

• The topic ‘2 dashboard entrance widget’ is closed to new replies.