WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

WP-Invoice - Web Invoice and Billing
2 Bugs in WP-Invoice Stripe payment gateway (5 posts)

1. Travis Pflanz
    Posted 6 months ago #

I am contacting you to let you know there are a few bugs in WP-Invoice with the Stripe payment integration.

I have tested on a fresh installation of WordPress 3.8.1 with no other plugins enabled, as well.

1 - "Unknown error" while processing payment. I did not leave a trailing space when entering the keys in the setting and yes, I entered the webhook.

2 - To test the above, I decided to reset my API keys and use new keys in WP-Invoice, then I got the error that my keys were expired. I went hunting in the database and it seems that not all instances of the Stripe keys were updated when saved. References to my old keys are still in the database.

Thanks.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-invoice/

2. Anton Korotkoff
    WP-Invoice Support
    Posted 5 months ago #

Hello Travis,

while using Stripe please be sure you have set it up correctly. I mean mode (live/test) and keys.

Another important thing!
    You have to remember that WP-Invoice plugin has GLOBAL payment gateway settings (for Stripe in our case) AND settings for specific invoices which initially inherit settings from GLOBAL.

So example: You have set GLOBAL Stripe mode to Test and then created new invoice. Invoice will have mode set to Test (inherited). Imagine then you activated Stripe and set it to Live. Then you go to WP-Invoice Settings and set Stripe GLOBAL mode to Live too (to match Stripe account). BUT you still have the invoice with Test mode set. The attempt to pay this invoice will cause some error.

So I think you have to check this.

Thanks. Let me know you still have issues.

3. Travis Pflanz
    Posted 5 months ago #

Thanks for the reply.

Everything is in live mode in WP-Invoice settings and on Stripe.com. Stripe is select as global payment gateway and the individual invoice page.

I should also mention that when setting up a brand new website 100% fresh installation, the initial settings page does not allow saving when Stripe settings are entered. The page is simply refreshed and no settings are saved.

WP-Invoice is the only plugin on the fresh installation.

If you don't believe it, I can make a screencast showing the entire process.

4. Anton Korotkoff
    WP-Invoice Support
    Posted 5 months ago #

Please wait a little. We are testing.

5. Anton Korotkoff
    WP-Invoice Support
    Posted 5 months ago #

Sorry, we could not replicate. Could you please provide video or something? Or if you don't mind you can give us an admin access to see what's happening. anton.korotkov@usabilitydynamics.com

Thanks.

You must log in to post.

About this Plugin

About this Topic