WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

Events Manager
[resolved] 2 bugs? in event editor (11 posts)

1. newp_16
    Posted 1 year ago #

1:
    When I go to edit an event it always add 2 hours to the time. So if I originally set the event to be from 07:00 - 09:00 it will be from 09:00 - 11:00. Is this a bug or can I change this behaviour?
    (edit: just had one change from 11:00 - 17:00 into 13:00 - 18:00)

2: When I choose a location and save the event it automatically corrects it so that there's no selected event. This means that my events can't have locations.

Please help me. My client is not far from publishing the site.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/events-manager/

2. caimin_nwl
    NetWebLogic Support
    Posted 1 year ago #

These both sound like they could be caused by javascript conflicts. If you disable all other plugins and switch to the default theme, do these problems go away?

One other thing to check for the first problem is whether the time is set correctly under the WordPress Settings menu.

3. newp_16
    Posted 1 year ago #

Hi,

Thanks! I think that solved it. I believe it was the " Visitor Maps and Who's Online" plugin that was playing tricks on me. Fortunately that's not a nessecary plugin to me.

4. angelo
    NetWebLogic Support
    Posted 1 year ago #

thanks for the update.

5. newp_16
    Posted 11 months ago #

I just found out that the location problem is caused by the WPML Multilingual CMS plugin! That is a big problem for me as I need WPML!

What should I do?

6. Marcus
    NetWebLogic Support
    Plugin Author

Posted 11 months ago #

We're working on WPML on some known location issues.

7. newp_16
    Posted 11 months ago #

Great. Do you have any time plan that I can pass on to my client? :)

8. angelo
    NetWebLogic Support
    Posted 11 months ago #

sorry, can't give you an eta yet However maybe @Marcus can give you an update about this when.

9. newp_16
    Posted 11 months ago #

okay :) But it's gonna be fixed in a future update and that's the most important thing. We'll manage without this function for a while.

10. Marcus
    NetWebLogic Support
    Plugin Author

Posted 11 months ago #

sorry, can't give an ETA just yet. IT's a big priority but given we're working with another plugin here and we have various things on our own plugin that need addressing asap we're just not able to tackle this until the core issues are resolved.

11. newp_16
    Posted 11 months ago #

Thanks for your answer!

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic