WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

HeatMap AdAptive
[resolved] 1.5.3 Upgrade Errors (6 posts)

1. stuartwider
    Theme Author

Posted 2 weeks ago #

Hi all,
    I'm getting some reports of error such as
    Warning: require(html/xxx/wp-content/themes/heatmap-adaptive/inc/wp-tweaks.php)

It looks like an incomplete version of the latest theme files may be on just one of the WordPress.org theme distribution servers. Its not a problem with the theme itself, but I suspect its actually with the Theme distribution server missing out a file.

I'll report it to the WordPress.org Theme Team but in the meantime if you want to download a version directly from heatmaptheme.com you can get it here
    http://heatmaptheme.com/heatmap-adaptive-basic-version-download/

2. rizon72
    Posted 2 weeks ago #

Think I got hit with that incomplete version of the error. Both the site, and admin page now give me this:
    Warning: require(/home/conser27/public_html/wp-content/themes/heatmap-adaptive/inc/wp-tweaks.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/conser27/public_html/wp-content/themes/heatmap-adaptive/functions.php on line 21

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/conser27/public_html/wp-content/themes/heatmap-adaptive/inc/wp-tweaks.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/conser27/public_html/wp-content/themes/heatmap-adaptive/functions.php on line 21

3. stuartwider
    Theme Author

Posted 2 weeks ago #

Just go into your Web host file manager and delete the theme folder /wp-content/themes/heatmap-adaptive and then reinstall. Download from the link in the first post until the WordPress.org servers get sorted.

4. rizon72
    Posted 2 weeks ago #

Thank you so much for the quick reply. Love your theme, and I hope they get that fixed quickly.

5. stuartwider
    Theme Author

Posted 2 weeks ago #

I hope it gets fixed soon too.
    No word back from theme reviewers list yet on it.

Love the theme? rate it and leave a review :)
    Thanks ;)

6. stuartwider
    Theme Author

Posted 2 weeks ago #

UPDATE:
    Theme review team at WordPress.org now assure me they have fixed the bad zip file on their servers.
    Should be all good now.

You must log in to post.

About this Theme

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.