• Resolved Phillip Hawley

(@phillip-hawley)

I’m using the free version of Weblizar to evaluate the product. So far I have found three items that need attention:

1. Drop-down menu items are inaccessible because they appear behind Slider text on home page. They are accessible on other pages.

2. Slider text is obscured depending on browser zoom level. Only shows correctly at 100%. Text changes size, but does not center on image with changes in magnification.

3. There is no way to change ‘hover’ text on custom icon except to edit header.php and/or create a child theme. I’m ok with that, but it seems like an oversight; a bug if you will.

Your attention to the first two matters are critical. Thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

Phillip Hawley

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Theme Author weblizar

(@weblizar)

Hi Phillip ,

Thanks for the important feedback . We always welcome this kind of suggestion / feedback . These will be sorted out with next update . That will be releasing soon.

Thanks

Hi there,
    I cannot seem to get the drop down menu to work. I am quite new to wordpress but I have always been able to apply a drop down menu. I am entering the parent page with the order numbers but it doesn’t show the pages/drop down. Is this a bug? What steps need to be taken here?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘1.5.2 upgrade puts dropdown menu behind slider text’ is closed to new replies.