WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

1.5.1.2 fuction.php problem (16 posts)

1. bmirage
    Posted 9 years ago #

I decided upgrade from 1.5 to 1.5.1.2, the only files I kept with the upgrade was the config.php, vars.php and the smilies folder. The upgrade went fine, however when I went to the dashboard I find a warning saying something is screwed up with my functions.php and functions-post.php files.I'm not quite sure why this is happening as I never even touch the files.

http://bmirage.lordofthepings.net/blog/

2. phoenix522
    Posted 9 years ago #

I had the same problem so I went back to 1.5.1.1

http://www.rons-sandbox.com/blog

3. Kafkaesqui

Posted 9 years ago #

You said the upgrade went fine, but is it possible some of the files were not completely/correctly uploaded through ftp?

4. bmirage
    Posted 9 years ago #

well i deleted those 2 files and reuploaded them.I dont seem to have the problem with functions post anymore but the fuctions.php problem is still there

5. Please quote the error message.

6. bmirage
    Posted 9 years ago #

Warning: call_user_func_array(): First argumented is expected to be a valid callback, 'doGeoUrlHeader' was given in /home/.achromic/bmirage/bmirage.lordofthepings.net/blog/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1035

7. Did you disable your plugins before upgrading?

8. bmirage
    Posted 9 years ago #

yes

9. If you can get to /wp-admin/plugins.php, try to disable all of your plugins now.

10. bmirage
    Posted 9 years ago #

they are disabled

11. And you still see the problem? Try clearing your browser cache or viewing with another browser.

12. Kafkaesqui

Posted 9 years ago #

Part of the problem is apparently doGeoUrlHeader(), which is not a 1.5.x function. It is, however, a function from 1.2.x (in functions.php), and the Geo plugin.

Searching the forums, this problem has crept up before, and may be related to using an older vars.php file.

13. bmirage
    Posted 9 years ago #

really?i tried searching the forums before posting but i didn't find anything.ok I'll see about updating the vars.php then

14. Kafkaesqui

Posted 9 years ago #

15. bmirage
    Posted 9 years ago #

hmm, that seemed to do the trick.Thanks for the help, sorry to bother you with an old problem.

16. Kafkaesqui

Posted 9 years ago #

Old, but not that common. Glad you got things going again.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.