WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

GPP Slideshow
1.3.1 with WP 3.5 doesn't work with gallery shortcode (4 posts)

1. itinerant
    Posted 1 year ago #

Using GPP gallery 1.2.1 with WP 3.5 the gallery shortcode on a page ( specifically [gallery] )is replaced with the gpp gallery as expected.

Using GPP gallery 1.3.1 with WP 3.5 this does not happen, the [galery] shortcode is not replaced with the GPP gallery but with the native WP gallery. Obviously not what is required.

Odd as the code in gpp_functions.php to remove the WP shortcode function and replace it with GPP doesn't appear to have chamged.

Any ideas?

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/gpp-slideshow/

2. chrisgot
    Posted 1 year ago #

Thanks for sharing this great plugin which has always worked flawlessly for me. I can confirm, however, that the plugin is no longer working. In addition to the infomation provided by the thread author, there is no longer a gallery settings page in the admin area menu like there used to be.

3. chrisgot
    Posted 1 year ago #

An update: The plugin does work, but apparently not under all circumstances. I will explain in a new thread. Sorry for causing confusion .

4. itinerant
    Posted 1 year ago #

My issue is very specific and remains.

Using [gallery] (old style shortcode with no IDs listed) on a wordpress page works with WP 3.5 in version 1.2.1, but does not work (i.e. displays the native WordPress gallery) in version 1.3.1

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic