WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

1.3 upgrade (6/10) problem (8 posts)

1. macro
    Posted 10 years ago #

I got the same problem when I upgraded to the nightly one or two days ago. As a makeshift fix I inserted that column in the table where appropriate. However, I don't believe that would be a permanent solution...

2. Beel
    Posted 10 years ago #

Whether it was the second run or the dl and run of the next update in the CVS, I now have the autoload column.

3. Ryan Boren
    WordPress Dev
    Posted 10 years ago #

This is where I get to say, "Add it to the bug tracker. :-)

4. Beel
    Posted 10 years ago #

Look forward to checking the bug tracker out. I was a little late in hearing about it and now I can't say whether what I posted was a bug or not, and if it was, whether it has since been squashed. But I will find one scampering around somewhere.

5. Matt Mullenweg
    Troublemaker
    Posted 10 years ago #

Kelloggz, you need to run the wp-admin/upgrade.php script, not just update your CVS. The method for calling comments has changed, look at index.php for what you need to change in your template.

6. kelloggz
    Posted 10 years ago #

Thanks allusion, i changed my comment right at this moment, because i see it when i checked out a new index.php.
    I am "hacking" my index.php right now, thank you...

7. Anonymous
    Unregistered
    Posted 10 years ago #

I didn't upgrade, I deleted and created again the database and the same thing shows up for me. any suggestions?

8. Anonymous
    Unregistered
    Posted 10 years ago #

sorry to doublepost, but couldn't see any way to edit. I just wanted to say that I was installing wordpress, not upgrading. so the previous suggestions didn't help.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.