WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

1.3 upgrade (6/10) problem (8 posts)

1. macro
    Posted 9 years ago #

I got the same problem when I upgraded to the nightly one or two days ago. As a makeshift fix I inserted that column in the table where appropriate. However, I don't believe that would be a permanent solution...

2. Beel
    Posted 9 years ago #

Whether it was the second run or the dl and run of the next update in the CVS, I now have the autoload column.

3. Ryan Boren
    WordPress Dev
    Posted 9 years ago #

This is where I get to say, "Add it to the bug tracker. :-)

4. Beel
    Posted 9 years ago #

Look forward to checking the bug tracker out. I was a little late in hearing about it and now I can't say whether what I posted was a bug or not, and if it was, whether it has since been squashed. But I will find one scampering around somewhere.

5. Matt Mullenweg
    Troublemaker
    Posted 9 years ago #

Kelloggz, you need to run the wp-admin/upgrade.php script, not just update your CVS. The method for calling comments has changed, look at index.php for what you need to change in your template.

6. kelloggz
    Posted 9 years ago #

Thanks allusion, i changed my comment right at this moment, because i see it when i checked out a new index.php.
    I am "hacking" my index.php right now, thank you...

7. Anonymous
    Unregistered
    Posted 9 years ago #

I didn't upgrade, I deleted and created again the database and the same thing shows up for me. any suggestions?

8. Anonymous
    Unregistered
    Posted 9 years ago #

sorry to doublepost, but couldn't see any way to edit. I just wanted to say that I was installing wordpress, not upgrading. so the previous suggestions didn't help.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.