• Hello,
    I just updated my 1.2 weblog to 1.3 alpha 4 and every thing went without problem.
    Thanks to the template/theme system I was even able to translate my design without problem.
    Congratulations to the developers
    Luc

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • It’s normally not recommended to upgrade to an alpha (or even a beta) on a production blog. Good thing it went well.

Well, I guess lstelie had backuped her or his blog before she or he updated to WP 1.3…

Hope so ‘cuz today’s move to cookiehash is buggy and one (me 😉 cannot log in.

Thread Starter lstelie

(@lstelie)

It’s normally not recommended to upgrade to an alpha (or even a beta) on a production blog. Good thing it went well.
    I used a CVS alpha 4 “pre cookie hash” (I tried it but it doesn’t seem to work yet)
    Yes I made a backup : files+dump of the base.
    Previously I set up a test weblog with alpha 4, I used it to translate my design to the new theme/template system, and as it worked pretty well I put it in “production”.
    And by the way my writting are (alas) not so important to the world to put me in a difficult situation if my weblog is not up and running a day or two (I would love to be in position to say the opposite) 🙂

what exactly is the error? I can’t login to post

It is definitely fixed in the CVS (and the latest nightly has the fix, too, according to allusion).

Took a few uploads and upgrades of the files, but I am back on track now

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘1.3 is great ..’ is closed to new replies.