• I install 1.3 alpha 2 to test it out. I like it but I am having a big problem. I went to manage and pages. I tried to make a new page and typed the test. Well, when I click on the view link it says Sorry, no posts matched your criteria. Is this a bug? It gives me a long link index.php?p=2static=1. Anyone help?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Which nightly did you download ?

That functionality isn’t finished yet.

Thread Starter Anonymous

8-17 nightly build. That is a good feature to have because a lot of people make about me pages etc. What would be every better is if it makes another file like aboutme.php with the same template as the index.

yup. When it is done and released in a stable version, I am sure everyone can use it without problems.

Thread Starter Anonymous

Will the main css for 1.3 be the same as 1.2? Can I just use the same style sheet I am using now because I changed the colors, move the side nave to the left and added a pict at the top.

I had the same problem but I found out how to get it to work, well the url, not the PHP code as i am just learning PHP.
    change this:
    index.php?p=2static=1
    to this:
    index.php?p=aboutme&static=1
    I’m sure you are aware, but in the 8-17 nightly, when you edit a page it creates a new page, and doesnt edit the original.
    Also, it would be great if once you saved the page, it would be added to the template links (below the text box) for easy editing later.

Thread Starter Anonymous

Any know about the CSS style sheet? If it is the same as 1.2?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘1.3 alpha 2’ is closed to new replies.