WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

YOP Poll
[resolved] 100% Width Poll and Bug (6 posts)

1. ericjohnson
    Posted 1 year ago #

Hi,

First off, I tried a lot of different poll plugins and I really like how clean and simple this one. I'd love to donate $20 if you can help me with these issues.

I using WP 3.4.2.

I am trying to add a poll to my post: http://www.best-gaming.org/best-gaming-mice-of-2012-2013/

As you can see, I have changed the poll width to 100%, but some bugs occur, namely the yellow border around the bar. Also, two answers have 50% each, so I would think the bar for each would be 50%.

Secondly, when the results are shown, they are listed horizontally, even though in the options I have them set as vertical.

And lastly, is there a way for for the vote count to be on the SAME line as the answer?

Thank you!

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/yop-poll/

2. YOP
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

Hey ericjohnson

We are looking into the issues you are experiencing.
    Will keep you posted on what we find.

Best Regards,
    YOP Team

3. ericjohnson
    Posted 1 year ago #

Ok, thank you!

4. YOP
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

Hey ericjohnson

We have just released a new update that should fix the issues you are experiencing.

Please upgrade to the latest version and then reset your templates.

Best Regards,
    YOP Team

5. ericjohnson
    Posted 1 year ago #

Hi,

I think there are still some bugs. The view results is still misaligned. Furthermore, when I choose no for the "show results link", it still shows the link.

Also, when resetting a template it, it sets it to the CSS of the default template. I tried uninstalling/deleting the old files, and it still has these bugs.

Maybe it is just a conflict with my theme?

Thanks

6. YOP
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

we have just released another update that should fix the issues you are having.

please update and let us know if you still have problems.

Thank you.

YOP Team

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.