WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

Stream
[resolved] 0.7 bug? killing my site (9 posts)

1. Steve
    Posted 7 months ago #

Hi,
    Great plugin. Just upgraded from 0.6 to 0.7 and it kills my site, white screen of death. Tried a couple of times.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/stream/

2. darlantc
    Posted 7 months ago #

Same with two sites I have that uses the plugin, after upgrade to 0.7 the sites go down. Fixed after deleting Stream folder.

3. fucx
    Posted 7 months ago #

same here.

4. daveshine (David Decker)
    Posted 7 months ago #

Same here.
    v0.6 worked like a charm!

Auto update to 0.7 breaks site - but I get no debug errors or something in debug.log

Activating manually also breaks site - but it "activates"...

5. Weston Ruter
    Plugin Author

Posted 7 months ago #

Steve, darlantc, fucx, daveshine: sorry for the problem here. We should have a fix within a few hours, so watch for the new release.

Can you confirm which version of PHP you are running?

6. Weston Ruter
    Plugin Author

Posted 7 months ago #

7. Frankie Jarrett
    Plugin Author

Posted 7 months ago #

Hey everyone, thank you very much for bringing this bug to our attention. The problem was identified and fixed in a v0.7.1 hotfix release. Please update.

Props kucrut

8. mcolli10
    Posted 7 months ago #

Hi, After I upgraded to 0.7.2 I have noticed that I'm getting errors logged for [13-Dec-2013 00:57:07 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/accountname/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stream/includes/settings.php on line 263.

Using PHP version 5.3.24.

9. Frankie Jarrett
    Plugin Author

Posted 7 months ago #

Hi mcolli10, thanks for the comment. It sounds like the issue you are having here is unrelated to this thread.

It's related to the new Role Access setting, I've opened a GitHub issue (#82) for it.

You must log in to post.

About this Plugin

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.