• Resolved eric3d

(@eric3d)

This is my short code:
    [catlist name=feature orderby=date excerpt=yes title_tag=h3 posts_morelink=”Read more…” posts_morelink_tag=p posts_morelink_class=”read-more”]
    4.6 broke the title_tag (fixed). 4.6.1 worked just fine.
    4.6.2 uses the truncated content instead of the custom post excerpt.
    Any way to revert to 4.6.1?

https://wordpress.org/plugins/list-category-posts/

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Broken here, too, in 0.46.2. Actual excerpt not showing, only abbreviated post content.

Yes, broken for me too – I reverted to 42.2 (last version I was using) which fixed it.

To revert, just go to the Developers tab for downloads of all previous versions.

Plugin Author Fernando Briano

(@fernandobt)

Ooops, sorry about that, small bug on the latest update. Version 0.46.3 is out with this fixed, thanks!

Wow, that was fast! I updated it and works great again. Thanks for such a great plugin and such great support!

Hmmm… with the 0.46.3 it appears that now my excerpt=yes does not show *unless* there is a custom excerpt. So no abbreviated post content for news/blog entries

[catlist name=news,blog numberposts=4 date=yes excerpt=yes orderby=date order=desc morelink="More News" template=template1]

Same problem here. 0.46.3 – the generic excerpt=yes is no longer working.

Thread Starter eric3d

(@eric3d)

Thanks for the quick fix, and thank you sammcc for teaching me something new.

Hi,

it’s the same here with this code

[catlist name="koran-lernen-mein-fortschritt" date=yes excerpt=yes excerpt_size=30 thumbnail=yes thumbnail_class=lcp_thumbnail title_tag=span title_class=titleclass date_tag=span date_class=dateclass excerpt_tag=span excerpt_class=excerptclass]

no excerpt unfortunaetly 🙁 i hope u can fix that …

so far: thanks for this great plugin!

4.6.3 does not get the post content if there is no custom excerpt.

Here is my code:
    [catlist name=past-event,past-photos numberposts=-1 title_tag=strong excerpt=yes excerpt_size=35 excerpt_strip=no thumbnail=yes thumbnail_size=thumbnail thumbnail_class=alignleft]

Here is the page http://www.lifeisartfest.org/past/

No excerpts shown. None of those posts have custom excerpts, so it should be pulling the first portion of the post.

Same problem with 4.6.3 … Please help!

Thanks for this plugin!

Anyone who is not using version 4.6.2 of this plugin should post their own topic.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘0.46.2 breaks excerpt’ is closed to new replies.