WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

NextGEN Gallery
[resolved] 0 images uploaded… to 4 galleries (5 posts)

1. Adam
    Posted 8 months ago #

WP 3.7.1.

Just installed NGG Pro, and making my first gallery, I upload 4 images to a gallery called Sample. I get the same "Upload Complete / 0 Images Uploaded" message other users are seeing. I check galleries, and see 4 of them, each called Sample, each with one image. (Each image went into a different gallery.)

This is on a test site (cause I ain't stupid), but every plugin running is necessary.

Help! Thank you!

http://wordpress.org/plugins/nextgen-gallery/

2. Adam
    Posted 8 months ago #

Update: adding images to one of the galleries appears to work fine, though I get the same "0 Images Uploaded" message.

3. Adam
    Posted 8 months ago #

…and I can't place a gallery in a post. I set everything through the TinyMCE popup, but when I click "Save," nothing happens. I've tried changing settings—changing from a Film Strip gallery to a non-Pro gallery, and same problem.

If you'd like this in a separate post, I'd be happy to move it.

4. photocrati
    Plugin Author

Posted 8 months ago #

@gourmetbooks - Since the issues are all on the same site we can try to address them as a whole (but thanks for offering to split them up).

You mention all of the plugin running as being necessary, have you tested to see if any are creating a conflict, or if it is the active theme?

If that is not the case, then it might be easiest for you to submit a Bug Report (http://www.nextgen-gallery.com/report-bug/ ... please reference this topic) so we can get a better look at what might be going on and try to help you sort it out.

Thanks!

- Cais.

5. Adam
    Posted 8 months ago #

Found it! WP Minify was halting gallery insertion in the post. I'll talk to the theme developer about that—it was a custom theme.

I'll submit a Bug Report about the other, so you have it handy.

Thanks!

You must log in to post.

About this Plugin

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.