We’ve got a variety of resources to help you get the most out of WordPress. Your first stop should be our documentation, where you’ll find information on everything from installing WordPress for the first time to creating your own themes and plugins.
If you need help getting started with WordPress, try these articles.
Enter a few words that describe the problem you’re having.
– Problems with getting it running.
|How-To and Troubleshooting
– Once it's running
|Themes and Templates
– XHTML and CSS
|Plugins and Hacks
– Extensions and modifications
– For Plugin Coding and Core hacking discussion
– Beyond Codex Questions
– Problems running a network of WordPress sites
– If WordPress is or will be installed on your computer
– Strut your stuff.
– Almost everything else about WordPress.
|Requests and Feedback
– Feature requests; criticism.
– Discussion of development versions only
– Find other WordPress users and developers in your area.
– Reviews for themes and plugins.